Kadukkai is the best multipurpose herb in Ayurveda
- Cleanses the digestive tract, eliminates bacteria, parasites and worms
- Recommended for health and longevity moreover
- Increases brain function
- Recommended to support opening the third eye
- Kadukkai Podi is the best multipurpose herb in Ayurveda.
- It is Tamil word for the fruit of the Terminalia chebula tree.
Kadukkai This fruit is throughout India growing to 100 feet high moreover
In Ayurveda its the most important herb in the whole directory of herbal remedies. The fruit is from the tree in September to October and then dried for use all year round.
Seed powder Benefits
When the fruit is dried it is then powdered into a fine powder. This powder is used in many different ways:
- In a drink as a tonic and also
- Applied to cuts as an antiseptic and antibiotic
- Boiled and then sieved to serve as an eye wash
- Taken orally to help with:
- Mouth Sores- apply daily after meals to the area and hold in that area for several minutes
- Internal digestive issues- take 1/2 to one teaspoon in the evening at bed time and after food. Many users notice that their digestion and elimination improves immediately. It is highly likely that the morning bowel movement will be very helpful for elimination.
- Applied to animals
- Many users of Kadukkai Podi report that the effect on pets is very powerful. Some results reported include increasing longevity of animals who were ill and also
- Applied on cuts and infection Kadukkai Podi clears up the infection rapidly
- paste of the powder is put on wounds