Kichili Kizhangu powder
Kichili kizhangu powder also known as white turmeric, is a rhizome with a thin brown skin and a bright orange, hard interior. Its smell is similar to that of turmeric and mango. The perennial herb has a warm-spicy, woody and bears yellow shiny flowers, with red and green bracts. The ovate leaves possess purple-colored spots and are 1 to 2 feet long, narrowing at the base. The fruits are triangular and ovate in shape while the seeds are oval or spear shaped.
Internal Benefits of Kichili Kizhangu
- The herb serves as a body stimulant and purifies blood.
- Very effective in treating respiratory disorders, tones up uterus and works as an aphrodisiac agent.
- Improves digestion, improves liver condition and normalizes body temperature.
- The herb, when taken in powdered form, helps in regularizing menstruation.
- In the juice form, it is used to treat urine-related disorders and urinary tract infections.
- Helps in curing dyspepsia, colic, vomiting and cough.
- The herb proves useful in case of abdominal cramps,abdominal pain and rheumatic pain.
- Also used in anti-periodic pills.
- Used as anti-venom for the Indian Cobra.
- Used in the manufacture of liquors, stomach essences, bitters, perfumes and cosmetics.
Since it is a anti-inflammatory, paste is used on inflammation, wounds, skin ailments and pain.
How to Consume
Morning – Mix 5 gm of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner.
How to Apply
Apply the paste on affected area
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddhartha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddhartha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.